Working at BruntWork
If you are applying for a role at BruntWork, here’s what you should know before proceeding with the rest of your application:
- You’ll be hired as an Independent Contractor (unless the role specifically mentions otherwise) – not a regular employee.
- This means you will not be entitled to government-mandated benefits such as paid sick leave, maternity leave and other entitlements, although the role may have some specific entitlements outside of the contract rate.
- Your contract with us will specify a scheduled number of hours and rate per hour.
- You’ll log in and out of our timesheet system at the start/end of your shift to record worked hours for fortnightly payment.
- It’s possible that as an independent contractor that your role may be terminated with no notice and for any reason.
- Where a client wishes to terminate your role for non-performance related reasons outside of your control, we’ll do our best to place you with other suitable clients.