Application Process and FAQs
How can I apply for a job at BruntWork?
Click here to view our current open opportunities.
Click on any job opening you are interested in, read the details, and if you want to apply, click the I’M INTERESTED button to start your application.
What kind of jobs do you have?
All BruntWork jobs are work-from-home freelance jobs. We have part-time and full-time jobs, day-shift and night-shift jobs, non-voice jobs, and flexible-hour jobs during the client’s business hours. To view our job openings, click here.
Can I apply for multiple job openings?
Yes, you can apply for multiple job openings! But you do not have to take the online tests for each job application; you only take them ONCE and your test results will apply to all your applications.
Visit our website, www.bruntworkcareers.co, and click the FIND OPPORTUNITIES button on the home page. Click on any job opening you’re interested in, read the details, and if you want to apply, click the I’M INTERESTED button to start your application.
Do I have to take the online tests for each job application?
No, you do not have to take the online tests for each job application. You only take them ONCE and your test results will apply to all your applications.
I applied on your website and finished the online tests. How do I follow up on my job application?
We receive a large number of applications, and therefore your application may still be in our queue. If you have completed the online tests and met the technical requirements, our Sourcing Team will contact you via email. If you do not see our email in your inbox, please check your email’s spam inbox. If you have not received any response from us after 2 weeks of your application, we suggest that you check our website www.bruntworkcareers.co and apply for other job opportunities.
I failed the online test, can I retake it?
You can retake it after a year. We suggest that you take this time to improve your skills so that when you can retake the test, you will be able to get a better score.
I failed the technical check, how soon can I reapply?
You can reapply after you have upgraded your laptop/desktop and internet speed to meet BruntWork’s requirements. For reference, below are our minimum technical requirements:
● Intel i3 or i5/AMD Ryzen 5 and above/MAC
- RAM 8GB
- Windows 10/Catalina and Up Only
- At least 25mbps Internet speed
I have gone through the initial interview, recruiter’s interview, and client interview. How do I follow up on my job application?
We apologize for the long wait. Sometimes it takes a while before we receive feedback from our clients. It is good to assume that if you have not heard from us yet, it means we are still waiting for the client to respond. But do not let this stop you from applying to other jobs! You can still apply for available jobs posted on our website, www.bruntworkcareers.co.
How would I know if a BruntWork job post is still open?
If the link given in the job description is still active, the job is still open. Also, if the job is still posted on BruntWork’s career website, www.bruntworkcareers.co, it is still open.
Are the pay rates fixed or negotiable?
Pay rates are generally fixed for more roles but could potentially be open to negotiation depending on your skills and experience.
Are work schedules fixed or negotiable?
All our job descriptions mention if the job has fixed or flexible working hours. This is discussed during your interview with recruiters.
How can I refer someone?
Send an email to our Referral Lead Haidee Ponciano at email@example.com, and mention REFERRAL in the subject field. State that you are referring a friend and mention the job roles your referral is interested in. Attach your referral’s resume to the email before sending it.
Here are the incentives for successful referrals –
- Technical and full bilingual roles (full-time) – P4,000
- Technical and full bilingual roles (part-time) – P3,000
- Non-technical roles (full-time) – P2,000
- Non-technical roles (part-time) – P1,000
To avail of this incentive scheme:
- The person referred (candidates) should be aware of the job opening and that he/she is being referred by a BruntWork staff. If the candidate does not know the referrer, the incentive is not applicable.
- The candidate should know that his/her personal contact details and resume will be submitted to BruntWork.
- The referring staff must agree to have his/her name mentioned when the company contacts the candidate.
- The referral incentive will be scheduled for crediting on the following payroll cutoff AFTER the candidate has worked 3 consecutive months for the same client. If the candidate worked for less than 3 consecutive months, the incentive scheme will not be applied.
- The referral incentive will only be credited if the successful referral was hired as a New Hire and not as a Rehire and/or Internal Hire.
- If the candidate has not been hired within 6 months after being referred, the referral incentive will not be applicable even if the candidate is hired after.
- If 2 or more staff referred the same candidate, only the first referrer will receive the incentive.
- There is no cap on the number of referrals a staff can give.
- The referring staff must still be active with BruntWork at the time the referral incentive is due for crediting.
- All candidates will be evaluated according to company policies and procedures.
- All information regarding the hiring decision will be strictly confidential and will only be disclosed to the candidate.
- The following may refer candidates but are disqualified from availing of the incentives:
- All BruntWork Internal teams involved with Recruitment, Sales, and Client Services
- BruntWork Managers in Support and Digital
- Any disputes about the incentives will be decided on by the Sourcing Team Manager